Saturday, October 27, 2012

Done...

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me and called to double check that I was up (Thank you Army Family) the last two days in order to get the 31 page (yes THIRTY ONE FREAKING PAGES),  Doctoral Advanced Statistical Research Final Exam and my FINAL doctoral research class before comps and dissertation, completed be for the 1000 deadline.

It is now completed including frequency tables and bar graphs for nominal values and frequency tables and histographs with normal curve superimposed. I also had to include descriptive stats with respect to central tendency, variability, skewness, and kurtosis; then paragraphically describe them. After all was said and done this was followed with inputting data correctly into SPSS to get: Pearson r correlation, Independent Sample t-Test, One Way ANOVA, Multiple Regression, and a Chi One Goodness of Fit Test...  And you wonder why I am so tired and why I talked to barely anyone or blogged the last two days... I am hoping that I did more than enough to maintain my A/98% in the class... I feel a hibernation coming on.

Another interesting item of note, I have lost a little over ten pounds since the start of this class.  That is much better than gaining considering the fact I sat working on my assignments for about two to three hours a day in this class. You have no idea how intensive this class is (unless of course you have taken it).  Glad for the experience, but glad it is over.  Now time for a pedicure, Starbucks, and shopping which I have put off for the last two months. The next class will be a piece of cake since my Masters has an emphasis on curriculum theory and design. I also am responsible for curriculum development and design for the college program I run. Glad to finally have an "easy" class, though I feel a ton of writing and reading coming up next!

No comments: