Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saw this today...

Thus the reason why I do what I do and don't give a "F" about what people think... I know there are people who want me too but I really don't. When people want to force me to, then the gloves are off. People are more important to me than things... Material possessions... Even money, but I find that some people
are all about appearances and even when the truth slaps them on the face, it's easier to pretend like things are okay than to admit that things are wrong. Lets face it, posting statuses about others, posting that life is perfect, and material possessions on Facebook doesn't cut it when even one person knows the real truth. I often just smile and think to myself, "it's all about appearances" and trying to get others to think that things are okay when even one person knows the truth ... And if people only knew what it's like to live with certain people, the masks would be off!

So that's why I'm transparent. Even through this blog. Obviously I didn't have the perfect marriage and I've struggled with everything from getting pregnant to dealing with my weightloss. But through it all, I've learned to be true to myself and that what other people think really doesn't matter. In fact, I don't even care anymore. My name has been drug through the mud as I've mentioned on here and attempts to hide the truth by others were unsuccessful. But thankfully I am resilient and I refuse to be broken. So take that and twist it all you want, but truth and perseverance prevail. And in the end, your opinion about yourself, is all that matters!

No comments: