Monday, November 5, 2012

More Thankfulness...

Thankful for having been taught what duty, honor, integrity, perseverance, motivation, hard work, dedication, steadfastness, courage, transparency, respect, friendship, empathy, veracity, compassion, and initiative mean by having the parents I do. Without them installing these values, I wouldn't be who I am today and I sure wouldn't have accomplished what I have either without them pushing me and supporting me. I only hope I can emulate them in how I raise Chloe. Five things I live by: Doing things right the first time so I don't have to do them again. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Treat people the way you want to be treated. If you don't control yourself, someone else will control you. Wish in one hand and want in the other: see which one fills up first... Compliments of my father...

No comments: