Monday, August 12, 2013

Google Analytics....

Evidently Google Analytics has determined that Detroit, MI and Dothan, AL have individuals that are either obsessed with my blog or have people who have reached my blog and decided to spend hours on it... The MI reader accessed 27 pages and the AL reader less than that, but for several hours.  I have more details, because of how Google analyzes the data. Well, I hope they find what they are looking for in regards to information, LOL... it is bordering on a wee bit excessive... But thankfully I have this thing called Smith and Wesson which makes me feel somewhat safe from stalkers (if I indeed have them)... However, if it is just information one seeks, then feel free to comment or message me. Posts this week are going to be short and probably non-existent as we are in the middle of two more audits and I am exhausted!

No comments: